- Carlyle acquires Meoptaby Ero Partsakoulaki on June 2, 2023 at 12:20 pm
Carlyle is set to acquire a majority stake in Meopta Optika, a Czech-American manufacturer of optical, opto-mechanical and opto-electronic solutions.
- Bugaboo backer Bain strolls back to market for H2 2022 launchby Min Ho, Dayna Fields on June 2, 2023 at 12:06 pm
Bain Capital is looking to relaunch the sale of its Dutch pram maker Bugaboo International in the second half of the year, according to three sources familiar with the situation.
- Officine Maccaferri sees Cinven and Triton go head-to-headby Micaela Osella, Valentina Caiazzo on June 2, 2023 at 11:55 am
Private equity firms Cinven and Triton are the two frontrunners in the sale of Officine Maccaferri, an Italy-based service provider the construction industry, three sources familiar with the situation said.
- Adams Street secures USD 3.2bn for newest secondaries programme amid LP stakes dealflow uptickby Harriet Matthews on June 1, 2023 at 2:08 pm
Private markets investor Adams Street Partners has raised more than USD 3.2bn in commitments for its seventh Secondary Investment Program, including the final close of its seventh secondaries fund.
- Purple Ventures plans EUR 30m-EUR 40m fund to invest across CEEby Katka Krosnar on June 1, 2023 at 7:53 am
Czech early-stage venture capital (VC) firm Purple Ventures will begin fundraising in 2H 2023 for a new EUR 30m-EUR 40m fund to invest across central and eastern Europe (CEE), founding partner Jan Stanek told Unquote.